There’s lots of farm equipment around, but it’s our volunteers who are the most important engine of the Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion & Stampede (MTRS). From selling tickets, to driving tractors, to sharing expertise about vintage farm equipment with festival-goers, our volunteers are the people who make the MTRS one of Manitoba’s most popular summer festivals. Our volunteers work hard, have a great time, and care deeply about the success of the MTRS.
Each individual attending the Reunion is responsible for their own admission to the Show. As a feature exhibitor, a special package has been developed for you.
For a $45 exhibitor pass, the Manitoba Agricultural Museum provides the following package valid from July 27-30, 2023:
- Admission of the Museum grounds
- Reserved space in the Feature Attraction Area
- Security for artifacts during non-display hours
- A space in the daily parade
Spouses / friends must purchase regular gate entrance fee for their age category.
Camping is available within the Museum grounds for exhibitors at the volunteer weekly rate of $50 for campers on unserviced sites on the grounds or serviced sites in the public campground. Campsite reservations will be available online April 1, 2023 for the Public Campground.
Exhibitors should take note of the following:
- Advertising sponsorship is allowed, but no “FOR SALE” signs are allowed
- Exhibit barricades are not supplied and are the responsibility of the exhibitor
- Exhibitors are covered under the Museum’s liability insurance
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own property insurance
- Transportation costs to and from the show is the responsibility of the exhibitor
Reach a Passionate Audience
Help history come alive by becoming a corporate festival partner. Currently available opportunities can be found in our corporate partner booklet.
To sign up or ask questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.