Become A Volunteer
The Manitoba Agricultural Museum is always looking for volunteers for various activities at the museum, so come on out, participate in various activities and join in the companionship at the Museum.
The Museum offers a variety of volunteer opportunities:
- Paint and carpentry jobs
- Research and documentation of artifacts
- Marketing and promotion support
- Delivery of school or public programs
- Event support: set up, clean up, admission, orientation of visitors, etc.
- Office support: reception and administration
- Maintenance and care of our collections and exhibits
- Exhibit creation and collections management
- And more, please do not hesitate to inform us of your skills and interests and discuss the best volunteering area for you!
Please contact the museum office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-637-2354 to know more about how to become a volunteer. Thank you for your interest in contributing to the preservation of Manitoba agricultural heritage!