The Manitoba Agricultural Museum operates the Three Creeks Campground, a modern campground with all the amenities including modern washrooms with shower facilities. Lots with hydro are available as well.
The campground is open mid-May through to the end of September. Sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Public Camping – daily; mid-May to end of September
– 30 amp serviced: $30 per day
– 15 amp serviced: $25 per day
– unserviced: $20 per day
– additional tents on a campsite (max 2): $20 each
Find and pay for available public campsites using our online registration service. Press the Search button below to continue.
Members Camping – seasonal
– 15 amp service: $50 + $50 reservation
– 30 amp service and water: $100 + $50 reservation
– 30 amp service and water (double lot): $200 + $50 reservation
– all other volunteer sites: $50
New and returning members can pay their seasonal camping fees using our online registration service. Press the Login button below to continue.
Don’t have a camper? No problem! CamperDude has them available for rent. Visit their website for more information.
Public Campground Rules
- SPEED LIMIT is 15 km / hour at all times
- Campers check-out time is 3:00 pm. Re-register by 10:00 am.
- Quiet Hours are from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. NO operation of generators during quiet time hours.
- Open alcohol cannot be transported off individual campsites. Cannabis consumption is not permitted on the Three Creeks Campground.
- The Three Creeks Campground is a family-friendly facility. Offensive language, imagery, or gestures are not tolerated.
- One vehicle and one tent or RV per campsite
- Please fill your water tank and disconnect from the tap. Do not stay connected to the city line.
- NO fires allowed. NO cutting or de-barking of dead or live trees is allowed.
- Showers are included in camping fees. Please conserve water and leave showers neat.
- Waste water, sewer water, and cooking grease MUST be caught in a container and disposed of in the dump station.
- Pets must be tethered at all times. Leashes cannot exceed the campsite perimeter. In the case of a conflict between a pet and a person, the person will be given the benefit of doubt. Pet owners may be asked to remove their pet from the grounds. Owners MUST clean up after their pets.
- NO washing of vehicles
- Motor oil is not to be drained on campsites
- Please keep your campsite clean and tidy. Garbage is to be bagged and deposited in cans provided. Recycle bins are provided throughout the grounds. Campers are expected to recycle.
- The use of air conditioners on 15 amp service is NOT permitted.
- Cancellation Policy: A non-refundable $10.00 administration fee applies to all reservations. You can cancel your reservation and collect a full refund on your camping fees (minus the administration fee) if you cancel five or more days before your arrival date. If you cancel four or less days before arrival, you will be charged for the first night stay. If failing to cancel, no refund will be issued.
We encourage you to enjoy yourself and feel at home. However, if your activities fall outside the code of conduct, you may be asked to leave the campground.
During the Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion and Stampede, those who are asked to leave may be barred from the remainder of the event, and possibly from subsequent events. Camping fees for those evicted from the grounds will not be refunded.