There’s lots of farm equipment around, but it’s our volunteers who are the most important engine of the Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion & Stampede (MTRS). From selling tickets, to driving tractors, to sharing expertise about vintage farm equipment with festival-goers, our volunteers are the people who make the MTRS one of Manitoba’s most popular summer festivals. Our volunteers work hard, have a great time, and care deeply about the success of the MTRS.
Each individual attending the Reunion is responsible for their own admission to the Show. As a feature exhibitor, a special package has been developed for you.
For a $35 exhibitor pass, the Manitoba Agricultural Museum provides the following package valid from July 27-30, 2023:
- Admission of the Museum grounds
- Reserved space in the Feature Attraction Area
- Security for artifacts during non-display hours
- A space in the daily parade
Spouses / friends must purchase regular gate entrance fee for their age category.
Camping is available within the Museum grounds for exhibitors at the volunteer weekly rate of $50 for campers. Campsite reservations will be available online April 1, 2023 for the Public Campground.
Exhibitors should take note of the following:
- Advertising sponsorship is allowed, but no “FOR SALE” signs are allowed
- Exhibit barricades are not supplied and are the responsibility of the exhibitor
- Exhibitors are covered under the Museum’s liability insurance
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own property insurance
- Transportation costs to and from the show is the responsibility of the exhibitor