The Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion & Stampede Trade Show offers shoppers nearly 50 booths featuring household goods, crafts, and services. See the latest and greatest offerings from a wide variety of independent distributors and crafters.
The Trade Show is open Thursday-Saturday from 10:00am-7:00pm and Sunday from 10:00am-5:00pm; credit and debit cash withdrawals available onsite.
Contact us for more information about renting a booth (only $100 for the whole weekend).
There’s lots of farm equipment around, but it’s our volunteers who are the most important engine of the Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion & Stampede. From selling tickets, to driving tractors, to sharing expertise about vintage farm equipment with festival-goers, our volunteers are the people who make the MTRS one of Manitoba’s most popular summer festivals. Our volunteers work hard, have a great time, and care deeply about the success of the MTRS.
Each individual attending the Reunion is responsible for their own admission to the Show. As a feature exhibitor, a special package has been developed for you.
For a $35 exhibitor pass, the Manitoba Agricultural Museum provides the following package valid from July 27-30, 2023:
- Admission of the Museum grounds
- Reserved space in the Feature Attraction Area
- Security for artifacts during non-display hours
- A space in the daily parade
Spouses / friends must purchase regular gate entrance fee for their age category.
Camping is available within the Museum grounds for exhibitors at the volunteer weekly rate of $50 for campers. Campsite reservations will be available online April 1, 2022 for the Public Campground.
Exhibitors should take note of the following:
- Advertising sponsorship is allowed, but no “FOR SALE” signs are allowed
- Exhibit barricades are not supplied and are the responsibility of the exhibitor
- Exhibitors are covered under the Museum’s liability insurance
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own property insurance
- Transportation costs to and from the show is the responsibility of the exhibitor
Reach a Passionate Audience
Manitoba’s history comes alive at Canada’s largest pioneer heritage festival! Experience over 100 acres of pioneer living demonstrations, vintage farming activities and rodeo action July 27-30 2023 at the 68th Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion & Stampede.
One of only eleven Manitoba Star Celebration events, the family friendly festival features:
- Pioneer demonstrations throughout the 20 building Homesteader’s Village;
- Award winning Canadian Cowboys’ Association rodeo action (2017 Rodeo of the Year);
- Vintage farming demonstrations powered by horses, steam engines, and gas tractors;
- Proud show host of the Manitoba Clydesdale Classic and Route 34 Classics Car Club;
- The CFRY Pioneer Power Parade daily @ 1:30pm; and
- Live musical entertainment throughout the grounds every day.