Hours & Location
Hours and Rates
The Manitoba Agricultural Museum is open to the public, with reduced hours and new protocols in place for the health and safety of our visitors, volunteers, and staff.
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm
Adults – $10
Seniors (65 y.o. and above) and students – $8
Children (6 y.o and above) – $5
Children (5 & under) – FREE
Family Admission rates (two adults with up to 4 children under 18 years old) – $30
Winter Hours & Rates
October 1 to May 11.
Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Group visits on weekends can be offered with advance notice, dependent on staff and volunteer availability.
Closed on Thanksgiving, from December 24 to January 6 and on Good Friday.
Adults – $5
Seniors (over 65 years old) – $4
Students (12 years old to any age with valid student card) – $4
Children (6 years of age to 11 years old) – $2.50
Children (5 & under) – FREE
Family Admission rates (Two adults with up to 4 children under 18 years old) –$15
Group Rates: a 10% discount applies to group over 10 people
These rates are for regular Museum visits. They DO NOT apply to museum special events. Please visit the events pages for applicable rates.
The Manitoba Agricultural Museum is located three kilometers south of the junction of the Trans-Canada and #34 Highways. This junction is 125 kilometers west of Winnipeg and 77 kilometers east of Brandon.
Staying Safe Together
The safety of visitors, staff, and volunteers at the Manitoba Agricultural Museum (MAM) is our paramount concern. We will comply with all applicable public health guidelines of the Government of Canada, the Government of Manitoba, and the Association of Manitoba Museums. We adopt the following policy to address requirements of all persons on the museum grounds.
- There shall be a maximum of 150 visitors on the grounds at any one time. To assist us in maintaining an accurate count, visitors shall report to the Gift Shop at their times of arrival to, and departure from, the museum grounds.
- All visitors seeking access to the museum grounds shall provide proof of double COVID-19 vaccination in the form of a valid vaccination card or QR code.
- While on the museum grounds, visitors shall maintain a social distance of at least two metres between all other persons except those in their immediate party.
- Visitors entering any building on the museum grounds shall wear a mask at all times while inside those buildings.
STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS
- While on the museum grounds, staff and volunteers shall maintain a social distance of two metres between all other persons except those in their immediate party.
- Staff and volunteers entering any building on the museum grounds shall wear a mask at all times while inside those buildings unless they will be the sole occupant of a workshop, office, washroom, or meeting room with its door closed. This requirement does not apply to those in campers and recreational vehicles on the museum grounds.
There shall be no medical exemptions to the use of masks. Those unable to wear a mask are respectfully requested to contact the Operations Manager to arrange outdoor service or to postpone their presence on the museum grounds until this requirement has been repealed.
Questions, comments, or requests for variances on the above policy shall be addressed to the Chair of the MAM Board.
This policy shall be reviewed at weekly intervals and shall be revised or repealed only by a majority vote of the MAM Board.
Thank you for your support as we implement these protocols. They will be evaluated and adjusted as needed in the next weeks. We are excited to welcome you again and to see you soon!
Thanksgiving Day, October 11, 2021
Remembrance Day, November 11, 2021
Good Friday, April 15, 2022