Hours & Location
Hours and Rates
The Manitoba Agricultural Museum is open again to the public, with reduced hours and new protocols in place for the health and safety of our guests, volunteers and staff.
October 1 to May 11.
Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Group visits on weekends can be offered with advance notice, dependent on staff and volunteer availability.
Closed on Thanksgiving, from December 24 to January 6 and on Good Friday.
Adults – $5
Seniors (over 65 years old) – $4
Students (12 years old to any age with valid student card) – $4
Children (6 years of age to 11 years old) – $2.50
Children (5 & under) – FREE
Family Admission rates (Two adults with up to 4 children under 18 years old) –$15
Group Rates: a 10% discount applies to group over 10 people
These rates are for regular Museum visits. They DO NOT apply to museum special events. Please visit the events pages for applicable rates.
Summer Hours & Rates
Monday to Friday by appointment only (please call in advance). Saturday and Sunday, Noon to 4:30 pm
Museum Office Hours
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
Closed weekends & statutory holidays and from December 24 to January 6.
Adults – $10
Seniors (65 y.o. and above) and students – $8
Children (6 y.o and above) – $5
Children (5 & under) – FREE
Family Admission rates (two adults with up to 4 children under 18 years old) – $30
The Manitoba Agricultural Museum is located three kilometers south of the junction of the Trans-Canada and #34 Highways. This junction is 125 kilometers west of Winnipeg and 77 kilometers east of Brandon.
Staying Safe Together
Our visitors, volunteers and staff’s health and safety are our priority. To ensure all remain safe, new protocols will be in place, following the government guidelines.
- All visitors, including members and volunteers, are to report to the gift shop.
- Staff, volunteers and patrons must self-screen before entering the museum grounds.
- Out of respect for our staff, volunteers, and community, we ask that guests with flu- or cold-like symptoms please remain at home.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres (6 feet) is to be maintained at all times when on site. The occupancy of the gift shop is restricted to two customers.
- Hand-sanitation and increased cleaning practices of our gift shop, washrooms and other high-touch surfaces are in place.
- Cashless and no-contact payment is preferred.
- Staff and patrons are welcome to wear self-provided masks. Reusable masks will be made available for a small fee at the gift shop.
Thank you for your support as we implement these protocols. They will be evaluated and adjusted as needed in the next weeks. We are excited to welcome you again and to see you soon!
December 21, 2019 – January 3, 2020 (inclusive)
Good Friday, April 10, 2020
Thanksgiving Day, October 12, 2020
Remembrance Day, November 11, 2020