Hours & Location
Hours and Rates
The Manitoba Agricultural Museum is now open again to the public, with reduced hours and new protocols in place for the health and safety of our guests, volunteers and staff. Until July 8, the museum buildings, including in the Homesteaders’ Village, are remaining closed to visitors.
Wednesday to Sunday from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Museum Office Hours
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
Closed weekends & statutory holidays and from December 24 to January 6.
Adults – $10
Seniors (65 y.o. and above) and students – $8
Children (6 y.o and above) – $5
Children (5 & under) – FREE
Family Admission rates (two adults with up to 4 children under 18 years old) – $30
The Manitoba Agricultural Museum is located three kilometers south of the junction of the Trans-Canada and #34 Highways, more commonly known as the Austin Corner. This junction is 125 kilometers west of Winnipeg and 77 kilometers east of Brandon.
Staying Safe Together
Our visitors, volunteers and staff’s health and safety are our priority. To ensure all remain safe, new protocols will be in place, following the government guidelines.
- All visitors, including members and volunteers, are to report to the gift shop.
- Staff, volunteers and patrons must self-screen before entering the museum grounds.
- Out of respect for our staff, volunteers, and community, we ask that guests with flu- or cold-like symptoms please remain at home.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres (6 feet) is to be maintained at all times when on site. The occupancy of the gift shop is restricted to two customers.
- Hand-sanitation and increased cleaning practices of our gift shop, washrooms and other high-touch surfaces are in place.
- Cashless and no-contact payment is preferred.
- Staff and patrons are welcome to wear self-provided masks. Reusable masks will be made available for a small fee at the gift shop.
Thank you for your support as we implement these protocols. They will be evaluated and adjusted as needed in the next weeks. We are excited to welcome you again and to see you soon!
December 21, 2019 – January 3, 2020 (inclusive)
Good Friday, April 10, 2020
Thanksgiving Day, October 12, 2020
Remembrance Day, November 11, 2020