Tuesday, June 4, 2019 – 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Immerse yourself in old memories and create new ones in an event filled of nostalgic entertainment! Wander through the Homesteaders’ Village, enjoy the old-tyme music, and discover the demonstrations of pioneer skills and antique machinery. There will even be lunch and cinnamon buns!
$18.00 ticket includes:
- complimentary coffee and doughnut upon arrival
- regular and wheelchair shuttle service
- cold plate lunch
- tour through the Homesteaders Village
- hands-on experiences
- old-tyme threshing and horse seeding demonstrations
- afternoon coffee and cinnamon bun
- and more surprises!
This is a family friendly event; feel free to bring the whole family.
Reservations are recommended at the Manitoba Agricultural Museum office: 204-637-2354 or firstname.lastname@example.org