July 24 & July 25, 2020 – 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Join us at the Manitoba Agricultural Museum for our inaugural Relic Run on July 24 and 25, 2020! Bring your favourite Relic and join us for a leisurely drive on country roads (and some pavement) in the scenic countryside south of the museum. Tractors and vintage vehicles are all welcome.
- Registration by minimum donation of $100; a tax receipt will be issued for the donation.
- Pre-registration necessary, so that we can abide by the Manitoba Government Public Health rules for COVID-19.
- We are limiting registration for this event to the first 50 entrants for each day (first come first serve basis). Sorry, we are unable to accommodate those who are not pre-registered for this event by our deadline of July 17, 2020
- Pancake Breakfast 8-10 am, $10 each. Relic Run Route Orientation and Safety Meeting during breakfast.
- Pork on a bun, veggies and salad supper, $20 each.
- Relic tractors/vehicles must be able to travel a minimum of 8 mph and have working brakes. No steel wheel lugs.
- Drivers must be a minimum age of 16 years; no riders are allowed on tractors.
- Upon return to the museum, there will be Tractor Games in the afternoon in the arena, with lots of room for a physically distanced audience in the grandstand.
- We ask that you maintain physical distancing with other participants at this event. Every effort will be made to have sufficient space available for all registered participants.
We are very excited to put together this fundraiser which we hope will become an annual event for the Manitoba Agricultural Museum.
To register, please fill out the Registration Form and send the form and donation to the Manitoba Agricultural Museum. We accept credit card payment in-person or over the phone, etransfers at email@example.com or cash and cheques in person at the museum welcome desk!
If you have questions, call Greg McConnell 204 476 6097, Helmut Neufeld 204 365 6195 or Ron Mitchler 204 841 3381 or the Museum office. Hope to see you there!
Photo Credit: Alex Tolton