DATES TO BE CONFIRMED
Join us at the Manitoba Agricultural Museum for our 2nd Relic Run! Bring your favourite relic—all sorts of vintage vehicles, including car, truck, tractor, trailer, motorcycle, or whatever are welcome—and join us for a leisurely drive on country roads (and some pavement) in the scenic countryside around the museum.
- Registration by minimum donation of $100; a tax receipt will be issued for the donation.
- Pre-registration necessary, so that we can abide by the Manitoba Government Public Health rules for COVID-19.
- We are limiting registration for this event to the first 50 entrants for each day (first come first serve basis). Sorry, we are unable to accommodate those who are not pre-registered for this event by our deadline
- Pancake Breakfast 8-10 am, $10 each. Relic Run Route Orientation and Safety Meeting during breakfast.
- Relic tractors/vehicles must be able to travel a minimum of 8 mph and have working brakes. No steel wheel lugs.
- Drivers must be a minimum age of 16 years; no riders are allowed on tractors.
- Upon return to the museum, there will be Tractor Games in the afternoon in the arena, with lots of room for a physically distanced audience in the grandstand.
- We ask that you maintain physical distancing with other participants at this event. Every effort will be made to have sufficient space available for all registered participants.
We are very excited to put together this fundraiser which we hope will become an annual event for the Manitoba Agricultural Museum.
To register, please fill out the above Registration Form. Email the form to the Manitoba Agricultural Museum along with your donation. We accept credit card payment in-person or over the phone, etransfers at firstname.lastname@example.org or cash and cheques in person at the museum welcome desk!
If you are having issues with submitting the form, don’t hesitate to save it on your computer and then add it as an attachment to your email. You can also give us a call and we can fill it out for you over the phone!
If you have questions, call the Museum office. Hope to see you there!