Three Creeks Campground
The Manitoba Agricultural Museum operates the Three Creeks Campground, just outside its gates. Come and spend the night at the campground before enjoying your visit of the museum.
NEW for 2021!
Reservations in the Three Creeks Campground are now being handled by Camp Reservations Canada.
- WATER SERVICE IS UNAVAILABLE FROM 8:00AM TO 8:00PM DURING THRESHERMEN’S REUNION
- SPEED LIMIT is 15 km / hour at all times
- Campers check-out time is 11:00 am. Re-register by 10:00 am. Late checkout is permitted if the office is notified by 10:00 am (includes the Sunday of the Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion and Stampede).
- Quiet Hours are from 11:00 pm to 9:00 am, during which there will be NO operation of generators
- Respect other campers
- Open alcohol cannot be transported off individual campsites. Cannabis consumption is not permitted on the Three Creeks Campground.
- The Three Creeks Campground is a family-friendly facility. Offensive language, imagery, or gestures are not tolerated.
- One vehicle and one tent or RV per campsite
- Please fill your water tank and disconnect from the tap. Do not stay connected to the city line.
- NO fires allowed.
- NO cutting or de-barking of dead or live trees is allowed.
- Showers are included in camping fees. Please conserve water and leave showers neat.
- Waste water, sewer water, and cooking grease MUST be caught in a container and disposed of in the dump station.
- Pets must be tethered at all times. Leashes cannot exceed the campsite perimeter. In the case of a conflict between a pet and a person, the person will be given the benefit of doubt. Pet owners may be asked to remove their pet from the grounds. Owners MUST clean up after their pets.
- NO washing of vehicles
- Motor oil is not to be drained on campsites
- Please keep your campsite clean and tidy. Garbage is to be bagged and deposited in cans provided. Recycle bins are provided throughout the grounds.
- The use of air conditioners on 15 amp service is NOT permitted.
- Cancellation Policy: A non-refundable $10.00 administration fee applies to all reservations. You can cancel your reservation and collect a full refund on your camping fees (minus the administration fee) if you cancel five or more days before your arrival date. If you cancel four or less days before arrival, you will be charged for the first night stay. If failing to cancel, no refund will be issued.
We encourage you to enjoy yourself and feel at home. However, if your activities fall outside the code of conduct, you may be asked to leave the campground.
During the Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion and Stampede, those who are asked to leave may be barred from the remainder of the event, and possibly from subsequent events. Camping fees for those evicted from the grounds will not be refunded.