ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Friday, July 24th at 7:00pm at the Manitoba Agricultural Museum Arena
Site 62105 PTH 34, Austin MB R0H 0C0
The Annual General Meeting of museum members, that was supposed to have taken place in March, has been rescheduled to Friday, July 24th at 7:00 pm.
Why not come to the museum as a participant in the Relic Run (details below) on Friday, stay for dinner, then attend the AGM? A small beer garden (the garden will be small, not the beers!) with musical entertainment will be offered after the meeting.
The AGM will be held in the Museum Grandstand, with people divided into two groups for purposes of social distancing: those attending only the AGM, and those coming from the Relic Run and supper, with no more than 100 people in any group to comply with provincial health guidelines.
- Opening and welcome from the Chair
- O Canada
- Statement of meeting rules
- Moment of silence for departed members
- Adoption of agenda
- Adoption of minutes of the March 2019 Annual General Meeting and presentation of notes of (non-quorum) July 2019 Members Meeting
- Business arising from the minutes
- President’s report (Angie Klym)
- Executive Director’s report (Anaïs Biernat)
- Treasurer’s report (Don Wadge)
- Presentation of the Annual Report and Supplementary Report (distributed by email or web on or before July 10th)
- MTRS update (Gerry Currie)
- Nomination Committee report (Greg McConnell)
- New business
- Private storage lease facility (Elliot Sims)
- Revenue Generating Committee (Diane Rourke)
- Bylaw amendment (proposed new text distributed by email or web on or before July 10th)