We are excited to announce when we will be reopening our grounds to the public, on Friday, May 29, 2020!
The Manitoba Agricultural Museum grounds and open storage spaces will be accessible again to the public with reduced hours and new safety measures. At this time, the buildings of the Homesteaders’ Village and the museum indoor exhibits will remain closed to walk-ins and will be accessible on reservation only. We are also creating opportunities to rediscover the museum and explore our grounds in new ways.
Enjoy the grounds and our newly created heritage trails to reconnect with a fun agricultural heritage experience while getting lots of fresh air.
Members exclusive (membership card required)
Friday, May 22 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday, May 23 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
General public reopening
Fridays and Saturdays from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Starting Friday, May 29.
Individuals from vulnerable groups are invited to contact the museum to set up times outside of these hours to visit the museum safely.
Special admission price
$4 for six years old and above (free under five years) or $15 family price (two adults and up to four children)
Free admission to RM of North Norfolk residents until June 13 (ID required)
Museum office hours
The Museum office will serve its members and customers from Tuesday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Please note that last-minute changes might occur due to the many adjustments needed in this context. Do not hesitate to send an email or leave a voicemail; all will be answered.
Staying safe together
Our visitors, volunteers and staff’s health and safety are our priority. To ensure all remain safe, new protocols will be in place, following the government guidelines.
- All visitors, including members and volunteers, are to report to the gift shop.
- Staff, volunteers and patrons must self-screen before entering the museum grounds.
- Out of respect for our staff, volunteers, and community, we ask that guests with flu- or cold-like symptoms please remain at home.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres (6 feet) is to be maintained at all times when on site. The occupancy of the gift shop is restricted to two customers.
- Hand-sanitation and increased cleaning practices of our gift shop, washrooms and other high-touch surfaces are in place.
- Cashless and no-contact payment is preferred.
- Staff and patrons are welcome to wear self-provided masks. Reusable masks will be made available for a small fee at the gift shop.
Thank you for your support as we implement these protocols. They will be evaluated and adjusted as needed in the next weeks. We are excited to welcome you again and to see you soon!